Moving Your Supply Position
If your Electricity Supply position needs to be moved, we're here to help, the information below provides guidance on our process.
If your requirement is to only move your meter, please contact your Electricity Energy Supplier directly, details of which can be found on your Electricity Bill.
Prior to providing you with a formal quotation offer we will require the following information:
- Your name, correspondence address and other contact details
- The site address and postcode
- Site location plan indicating the site boundary, existing and proposed meter positions.
- Any other information that you consider to be relevant to allow an accurate quotation to be issued
Our formal quotations are valid for a period of 3 calendar months from the date of issue.
Each project requires a different level of design work. Below is an indication of when we will issue you with your quotation following receipt of all information required:
|Moving your Electricity Supply||5 or 15 working days (dependent on electrical load)|
We will contact you within 7 days following receipt of your signed acceptance and relevant payment; we will endeavour to start your works within 8 weeks. These timescales may be extended depending on the scope of works, which will be discussed with you if this is the case.
We are committed to delivering your project on time and would ask you to consider the above timescales when planning your project.
Our Project Manager will discuss and provide advice on the delivery of your project prior to our Delivery team arriving to carry out our works. Typically we would need the following prepared prior to our works commencing:
- Create service entry hole (if internal meter)
- Install a suitable duct into the property (if required )
- Install a duct at correct depth within track
- Secure a board at the new meter location
- Provide and install external meter cabinet (if required )
- Ensure the proposed cable route is clear of scaffolding or other obstructions
- Carry out excavation works (if required)
It is essential that you arrange for your own qualified Electrician and Electricity Supplier to be on site at the time of us carrying out the move of our equipment. The Electrician will need to be present to reconnect your equipment in order for your supply to be restored and Electricity Supplier will need to coordinate your meter move.
Guaranteed Standards were introduced by our Regulator, Ofgem, to ensure that all customers sourcing connections are provided with a good level of service. For information regarding the Guaranteed Standards that apply to your project please click here.
Please contact the company that sends you your electricity bill as they are responsible for your meter. If we need to get involved they will advise you.
Our Metering flyer is available as a PDF download
To complete the form:
- Open the pdf form by left-clicking the relevant link above.
- Complete the form by typing the relevant information into the blue areas
- Save the form onto your computer by selecting 'file' then 'save as...'
- Email the form to Connections Scotland or Connections England & Wales
If you prefer, you can also print and complete the form manually. Please post your completed application form and required plans to:
England & Wales
|Tel: 0845 270 0785
|Tel: 0845 270 0783
SP Energy Networks
SP Energy Networks